Glasgow Clyde College is the first college in Scotland to have Canvas as its main tool for delivering teaching and learning resources to support face-to-face and live online teaching.
Please click the below link for more info on how to access Canvas.
How to access Canvas
Click on this link to access Canvas – you will need your college username and password, which you will receive from the college after you have enrolled.
You can also type the url directly in your browser: https://glasgowclyde.instructure.com/
NOTE: Canvas does not work with Internet Explorer, as this browser has now been discontinued by Microsoft. Use a browser like Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Follow this step by step guide:
1. Set up your student account by logging in to Office 365
3. Your password is your DOB e.g. 02-aug-2001
4. Change your password to a new secure one
5. Sign In to Office 365 using your new password
6. Set up your password reset details
7. Now your account is set up
9. Sign in with your student number only e.g. 20179811 (not your email) and the NEW password that you created.
Canvas on the go!
Canvas has a fantastic app for mobiles, meaning that you can get access to your course materials on the go – make sure and download the Canvas Student app and search for Glasgow Clyde College.
Want to run through some quick lessons to improve your skills with Canvas?
Click on this link to access a short course that will have you up and running in no time: Making the Most of Canvas – you will need your student username and password to get access.
Glasgow Clyde College takes accessibility very seriously. All staff receive training on inclusion and accessibility at induction, and lecturing staff are supported to ensure that they know how to provide and create learning and teaching materials that are accessible.